Katherine Morgan Schafler shares actionable tips for fighting toxic perfectionism, identifying your own personal values, and living in alignment with those values.
- how to stop trying to control your body (whether it’s about your weight or health)
- pragmatic ways to let go of outside expectations and timelines of where your life is “supposed” to be
- the misogynistic roots of the idea of balance and women being afraid to lose control
- why it’s not bad to need external validation (as long as you do THIS one thing)
- the reason it’s hard to love yourself, even if you’re doing the work
- 3 concrete ways to love yourself more
- all of the ways you might be punishing yourself without even knowing it (and what to do instead)
- a genius way to tap into your innate sense of self-worth
- the difference between energy management and time management + how to get more premium quality energy
- practical tips to stop people pleasing
- how to not let perfectionism get in the way of your best life
- and so much more!
For more from Katherine, find her at perfectionistsguide.com, follow her on social media at @katherinemorganschafler, and grab her book The Perfectionist’s Guide to Losing Control: A Path to Peace and Power.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by:
Thrive Market: go to thrivemarket.com/healthiertogether to join Thrive Market today and get 30% off your first order plus a free $60 gift.
LMNT: go to DrinkLMNT.com/Liz a to get a free LMNT sample pack with any order.
AG1: visit AG1.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Paleovalley: go to paleovalley.com/lizmoody for 15% off your order.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.