Today, we have a brand new episode of How I Learned To Love My Body featuring the amazing Katie Sturino. Katie is an entrepreneur, digital influencer and body acceptance advocate. She’s also the founder of Megababe, one of my favorite product lines, which I think does a beautiful job of addressing issues like sweaty thighs or chest acne that so many of us deal with but nobody talks about.
On this episode, we talk about:
- how she went from hating taking photos of herself to getting comfortable in front of the camera
- her best tips for taking photos of yourself that you’ll like
- the specific steps she took to overcome her body shame
- how to use social media to make you feel good about your body
- how to forgive your parents for body issues that began in childhood
- how to set boundaries with other people talking about your body
- how her relationship with her body impacted her dating and relationships
- how to be sex positive in any body
- the surprising things she’s learned when recreating celebrity looks
- what she does when she’s having bad body moments
- how she doesn’t get embarrassed about thigh sweat, foot odor, and other “gross” or “not girly” things
- her alcohol allergy and how she has fun without alcohol
I hope this episode helps you learn to love your beautiful body! I’d love to hear any aha moments you have as you’re listening or thoughts you have, so definitely screenshot and tag @lizmoody and @katiesturino.
PS: My Patreon is live! You can join Green Smoothie Society and get access to ALL of my green smoothie recipes and advice AND you can subscribe to A Very Moody Morning, my brand new morning show podcast, which drops once weekly and features casual, fun convo, super intimate Q&As, and more. Get all the deets at patreon.com/lizmoody.
This episode is sponsored by Seed, the makers of one of my all-time favorite supplements. Their Seed Daily Synbiotic is a game changer—it contains both pre- and probiotics, survives INTACT all the way into your gut, AND contains the most studied and powerful strains of probiotics out there. You can get 15% off of your first month’s supply of Seed’s Daily Synbiotic by going to seed.com and using the code LIZMOODY.
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley, who make incredibly high quality supplements. If you’d like to check out their Turmeric Complex, Vitamin C, Neuroeffect, or any of Paleovalley’s other amazing products, head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.