On this week’s super casual conversation, I’m doing my first ever Q&A! I’m a little nervous so please be kind to me! On this episode, I answer YOUR questions, including:
- What’s my morning and evening routine?
- What books have changed my life?
- What’s my attachment style and what’s Zack’s? How do we make it work?
- Can you eat meat and still have good gut health?
- What’s my favorite place I’ve traveled to?
- What diets did I try in the past that didn’t work?
- What are my thoughts on intermittent fasting?
- My healthy soda trick
And more. Let me know if you like this format, and I can throw a few more Q&A episodes in. Enjoy!
This episode is sponsored by GoMacro. For all of May, GoMacro is going above and beyond and donating 10% of their net-proceeds from their Peanut Butter MacroBar to Farm Sanctuary. As one of the nation’s largest animal sanctuaries, Farm Sanctuary has rescued thousands of animals and has cared for them at its sanctuaries in New York and California.
You can get a whopping 30% off your order PLUS free shipping by using the code “healthiertogether30” at GoMacro.com. I highly recommend you try the peanut butter, the double chocolate peanut butter chip, and the oatmeal chocolate chip cookie!
Healthier Together cover art by Zack Mitchell. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.