My guest today is Megan Roup. Megan is the founder of The Sculpt Society, one of my personal favorite ways to workout. On this episode, we talk about:
- her best tips for aspiring entrepreneurs, including mindset shifts and super actionable solutions
- how to have a side hustle without getting burnt out
- what no one tells you about starting your own business
- the pregnancy & postpartum struggles no one talks about
- how she knew she wanted to have a baby
- exactly how she dealt with body struggles & learned to love her body (with specific, actionable advice)
- how to make working out a habit that sticks
- the health habits that have made the biggest changes in her life (and the ones that haven’t worked at all)
- how her introversion has been her superpower in business and life
- the morning routine that sets her up for a successful day
- her top tips for developing confidence
I would love to hear from you as you listen to this episode so definitely tag @lizmoody and @meganroup with any thoughts, feelings, or reactions as you’re listening! I would also appreciate if you shared this episode or any favorite episodes from the year!
PS: My very first product is live!!! Go to htdeck.com to snag your Healthier Together Deck, which has 150 conversation starters in 6 categories! It’s the perfect holiday gift for friends, family members, romantic partners, co-workers…or, of course, yourself. Find out more at htdeck.com—this is a self-funded limited run and these will sell out!!
PS: My Patreon is live! You can join Green Smoothie Society and get access to ALL of my green smoothie recipes and advice! Get all the deets at patreon.com/lizmoody.
This episode is features a special partnership with Showtime. You can watch CUSP at sho.com/CUSP.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.
I’m so glad you love the Healthier Together Podcast, and it’s great to have you in the fam! I’m so grateful that you want to share it with others, too. You can write a review by going to my show wherever you listen to podcasts (Apple or Spotify). Click on the Healthier Together Podcast main page, not the episode, scroll all the way down to “Ratings and Reviews”. Click on “Write a Review” and leave your thoughts there! Another super impactful way to share the pod is on Instagram. Just open Spotify or Apple Podcast and search for Healthier Together Podcast. Hit the share icon, tap on Instagram Stories where you’ll be taken to Instagram to position the artwork (make sure you tag me @lizmoody)! Then, add it to your Story or send it in a DM! Thanks for helping share the pod!