My guest today is Megan Roup. Megan is the founder of The Sculpt Society, one of my personal favorite ways to workout. On this episode, we talk about:
- her best tips for aspiring entrepreneurs, including mindset shifts and super actionable solutions
- how to have a side hustle without getting burnt out
- what no one tells you about starting your own business
- the pregnancy & postpartum struggles no one talks about
- how she knew she wanted to have a baby
- exactly how she dealt with body struggles & learned to love her body (with specific, actionable advice)
- how to make working out a habit that sticks
- the health habits that have made the biggest changes in her life (and the ones that haven’t worked at all)
- how her introversion has been her superpower in business and life
- the morning routine that sets her up for a successful day
- her top tips for developing confidence
I would love to hear from you as you listen to this episode so definitely tag @lizmoody and @meganroup with any thoughts, feelings, or reactions as you’re listening! I would also appreciate if you shared this episode or any favorite episodes from the year!
PS: My very first product is live!!! Go to htdeck.com to snag your Healthier Together Deck, which has 150 conversation starters in 6 categories! It’s the perfect holiday gift for friends, family members, romantic partners, co-workers…or, of course, yourself. Find out more at htdeck.com—this is a self-funded limited run and these will sell out!!
PS: My Patreon is live! You can join Green Smoothie Society and get access to ALL of my green smoothie recipes and advice! Get all the deets at patreon.com/lizmoody.
This episode is features a special partnership with Showtime. You can watch CUSP at sho.com/CUSP.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.