This episode is all about little hacks that make a huge difference in our mental health. Dr. Julie has been a clinical psychologist for over ten years. She has over 3.5 million followers on TikTok, and was named as one of its top 100 creators. She is the BBC Radio 1 Life Hacks Psychologist and has been featured by Women’s Health, the Telegraph, The Times, the Mail on Sunday, Glamour, Cosmopolitan and many more. Her new book is called Why Has Nobody Told Me This before? and is available wherever books are sold. On this episode we cover how to:
- get out of bed when it feels hard
- figure out what your values actually are
- build up your tolerance for uncertainty
- snap out of a funk
- stop over ruminating
- stop anxiety in its tracks
- let go of things that are out of your control
- increase willpower and stick to your goals
- be happier in romantic relationships and friendships
- overcome jealousy and comparison
- deal with fear of death
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today
This episode is sponsored by Cymbiotika. Get 15% off using code LIZ on cymbiotika.com.
This episode is sponsored by BetterHelp. Go to betterhelp.com/healthiertogether to get 10% off your first month.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.
First off, let me say welcome to the Healthier Together Community!! We’re so glad you’re here. Make sure you’re subscribed on Apple Podcasts or Spotify so you get updated about the new episodes that come out every Wednesday!