I’m so excited to welcome Dr. Jennifer Freed to the podcast. Dr. Freed is wildly unique because not only does she have her PhD in psychology but she’s also a world renowned astrologer—in fact, she combines her expertise in both disciplines to practice what she calls psychological astrology. She currently has a client waitlist of almost two years and is a regular contributor to goop and Maria Shriver’s newsletter The Sunday Paper, and she’s been featured in publications like the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, People Magazine, Vogue, and many more. She published her beautiful second book, A Map To Your Soul, this fall. On this episode, we talk about:
- a simple explanation of sun, moon, & rising signs
- how to approach conflicts in your life from an astrological lens
- exactly how to tap into your most fulfilling sex life based on sign
- the truth about whether certain signs are more compatible or incompatible
- the ideal wellness practice to incorporate for each sign
- the best way to combat feeling limited by the labels of astrology
- if things like mercury in retrograde actually mean anything
- and specific advice for each of the signs going into 2023
- what it means to live a fully expressed life
- how to access spirituality in your everyday life, regardless of religion
- a beautiful morning routine practice that will change the shape of your entire day
- and so much more!
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
Stock up on Healthy Convo Co decks for the holidays at healthyconvo.co and use code BLACKFRIDAY to get 20% off your order, our biggest sale ever!
This episode is sponsored by Seed. You can get 15% off your first month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic by going to seed.com/daily-synbiotic and using the code LIZMOODY.
This episode is sponsored by Levels. Sign up at levels.link/HEALTHIERTOGETHER to receive an additional two free months of your Levels membership.
This episode is sponsored by Olive and June. If you want to try Olive and June for yourself and have mani’s that last over a week, visit oliveandjune.com/HEALTHIER20 for 20% off your first Mani System!
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.