Today is a mega episode all about the future of gut health, so we can all heal our guts utilizing all of the ground breaking research that’s emerging in the field. Dr. Will Bulsiewicz is an award winning gastroenterologist, internationally recognized gut health expert and the New York Times-bestselling author of Fiber Fueled and The Fiber Fueled Cookbook. On this episode we talk about:
- the surprising reason humans kiss
- how the gut brain axis actually works
- the best protocols for helping mental health issues
- how to know if your blue light blocking glasses are working
- how to optimize the circadian rhythm of your gut microbiome
- the one gut health change that studies show dramatically impacts Covid outcomes
- the cutting edge gut protocols that we’re starting to use to treat cancer
- the best type of workout for your microbiome
- an exact protocol for before, during, and after taking antibiotics
- why most people are treating SIBO wrong
- the hidden causes of bloating and constipation that no one is talking about
- the first step to instantly make a stomach ache feel better
- the best time of day to take a probiotic
- when it’s important to eat organic and when it matters less
Dr. B has generously agreed to give away 10 (!!) free copies of his amazing new book and 1 amazing grand prize of a free private virtual session with him.. To enter, just follow @theguthealthmd and @lizmoody on Instagram, and then comment on my most recent post one thing you loved or learned from this episode.
This episode is sponsored by Nuzest. You can use the code “LIZM” for 20% off your order on http://nuzest.us/liz.
This episode is sponsored by Seed. You can get 15% off your first month’s supply by going to https://seed.com and using the code LIZMOODY.
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley. Head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.