If I sound like I have a crush on Valeria Lipovetsky, it’s because I low-key do: I find her so inspiring as an entrepreneur and as a human in general. In this episode, we talk about:
- her childhood and why her family left Russia
- her relationship to money and wealth growing up as an immigrant, later as a model, and now
- if she married her husband for money
- how her and her husband’s age difference impacted their relationship dynamic
- what she learned about wellness from canada, russia and israel
- her relationship with beauty and her self-image
- how she deals with jealousy & comparison
- how she knows when it’s time to quit or transition
- how she started her YouTube and social media career
- exactly how to figure out your purpose
- how she creates so much content without burning out
- the secret to hiring good people
- the mistake people make when starting a social media career
- a genius exercising for figuring out what makes your personal brand unique
- where to get content inspiration
- how the pandemic has impacted her life and perspective
- the pros & cons of being a young mom
- why she believes motivation is a myth
I can’t wait to hear your feedback on this episode! Screenshot and tag me—I’m @lizmoody— and Valeria (@valerialipovetsky) and share your thoughts, feelings, and reactions.
PS: My foodie preset pack is officially live. You can get all 8 presets, designed to make your food pics look as good as they taste, at lizmoody.com/presets.
This episode is sponsored by Lavva’s brand new Plant Based Milk. It’s some of my favorite plant milk I’ve ever tried—it’s super rich and creamy and made with pili nuts, which are a complete protein. Go to lovvelavva.com to find a retailer near you!
This episode is also sponsored by Garden of Life, whose Advanced Omega fish oil I’m obsessed with. By buying it with my link, it lets the brand know that you found them through me, and it doesn’t cost you anything extra: https://amzn.to/2TwrGPl
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.