On this week’s super casual conversation, I had Zack answer YOUR dating and relationship questions. This is just one guy’s opinion (Zack can’t speak for all men!), but I loved his take on things. He answers:
- What’s up with guys ghosting?
- What made him finally propose/why a lot of guys wait a long time to propose
- What’s the best way to get guys to talk about feelings?
- How much does he think about body image?
- What’s his opinion on spirituality and out-there elements of wellness?
- Does he notice when women wear makeup? What does he think of it?
- On the flip side, does he notice when I wear sweatpants for months? What does he think of that?
- What’s the best way to meet nice guy?
- And more!
Let me know if you like this format, and I can make Zack sit down for more Q&As. Enjoy!
PS: Healthier Together is officially a number one best-seller! You can get your copy on Amazon or at lizmoody.com/cookbook. Please keep sending me your creations on Instagram—they make me so happy!
I am SO excited about this week’s sponsor, SOUND. SOUND combines sparkling water with certified organic tea, botanicals and fruit extracts. They don’t use any sweeteners, so they’re both sugar and artificial sugar free, but they still somehow taste amazing. My very favorite one is Chamomile with Vanilla and Elderflower, which tastes just like cream soda, and Zack loves the Green Tea with Grapefruit and Mint and the Blood Orange and Vanilla with Black Tea. They’re one of my favorite soda alternatives, and they’re also an awesome base for mocktails or cocktails. You can get 20% off at drinksound.com by using the code LIZ. Enjoy!
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.