This Personal Peach Pecan Crumble makes stone fruit the star of the show.
I’m a stone fruit fiend, and these little crumble babies allow the peaches to be their absolute best selves with the addition of a pecan-studded, perfectly sweet crumble topping.
If you also really, really love peaches like I do, you need to check out my Roasted Peaches with Coconut Yogurt & Cinnamon Lavender Granola (just saying!).
First of all, these crumbles are SO cute and perfectly sized. Second, they’re gluten-free, not too sweet, and actually filling, with plenty of fiber (pecans have 3 grams per 1-oz serving!), protein (pecans have 3 grams of plant-based protein per 1-oz serving!), and ‘good’ fats (pecans have 12 grams of ‘good’ monounsaturated fat per serving and only 2 grams of saturated fat).
Make this Pecan Peach Crumble truly PERSONAL!
Feel free to play around with these—you can swap in any stone fruit or even halved apples for the base (or mix it up and do a bunch of different fruit in each batch! Need some inspo for other stone fruits to substitute? Try any of the following:
They’re PERSONAL crumbles, a place for you to express your own very UNIQUE needs and desires and wants. It might sound like a lot for a crumble, but these are up to the challenge!).
Enjoy, and tag me if you make it on Instagram (@lizmoody)—I can’t wait to see!Print
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 or 4 peanut butter cups
- Maldon or flaky sea salt, to sprinkle (optional, but not really)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together egg, vanilla, PB, almond flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda until smooth.
- Roll into 6 balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Break peanut butter cups into quarters and press 3 or 4 into the top of each ball, then sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 12-15 min until edges are just brown.
- Let cool on pan, then enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: healthy peanut butter cup cookies