The Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars are essentially an orange zest-kissed blondie studded with cranberries & white chocolate, then topped with cream cheese frosting and MORE berries and chocolate.
This was my most requested remake EVER. I’d never actually tried these before (I know, I know), but so many of you requested them that I got my butt to a Starbucks, and I get it: they’re dang good. This got me thinking, how do I make this into something that feels as good as it looks?
Let’s make these Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars Healthier, Together.
These bars are festive, beautiful, and oh-so-seasonal, and honestly, my version is pretty easy to make.
It’s also totally gluten free and WAY better for your blood sugar, so you can eat one (or 2 or 3!) and still feel good. Paying attention to your blood sugar while eating is so important for your overall health. Dips and spikes related to blood sugar can really affect how you feel throughout the day. Recipes like these Healthy Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars include ingredients that let you still enjoy a sweet treat, but not mess with your blood sugar levels.
Almond butter is one star in this ingredient list when it comes to blood sugar control. Nut butters are high in monounsaturated fat, the type of fat linked to reduction in heart disease and better blood sugar control.
Let’s get baking!
These Healthy Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars will leave you feeling all warm inside, as all Holiday treats should! If these kicked off a craving for baked goods within you (this happens to me daily), I would suggest making my Healthy Chocolate Chai Cookies and my Healthy French Toast Cinnamon Rolls. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!
Enjoy, and tag me if you make it on Instagram (@lizmoody)—I can’t wait to see!Print
- 1/2 cup unsalted creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 pasture-raised egg (can sub a flax egg)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Zest of one orange
- 2/3 cup each dried cranberries and white chocolate chips, divided
- Simple cream cheese frosting (recipe in notes)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond butter, maple syrup, egg, vanilla, almond flour, salt, baking soda, and orange zest until smooth.
- Stir in 1/3 cup each of dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Plop (it’ll be thick!) into a parchment-lined 8×8” pan and press until it’s even and spreads to the edges.
- Bake 20 min or until edges are just brown, then let cool in pan.
- Remove blondies from pan, then spread with cream cheese frosting if using.
- Cut in half, then turn and cut in half again to make 4 big squares, then cut on each diagonal to make 8 scone-shaped triangles.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup cranberries.
- Melt remaining 1/3 cup white chocolate in 15 second intervals in the microwave and drizzle on top.
- Store in fridge and enjoy!
If you want to include the cream cheese frosting, beat together 8 oz of cream cheese (dairy free is great) and 2/3 cup of powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Healthy Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars, Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars