The next installment of our advice series, where every month, I’ll be joined by a new special guest. This month I’m so excited to welcome Tiffani Thiessen to the podcast to answer your questions.
- The EASIEST ways to make leftovers taste delicious every time
- Hacks for eating healthier on a budget
- How to encourage picky eaters to expand their palates-both kids AND partners
- The #1 thing she wishes new moms knew about having their first kid
- The BEST thing about getting older
- How to maintain relationships with your close friends as you age
- Why ANYBODY can reinvent themselves at any age
- And so much more!
For more from Tiffani, you can find her on Instagram at @tiffanithiessen or her website www.tiffanithiessen.com. Her newest book, Here We Go Again: Recipes and Inspiration to Level Up Your Leftovers, is available where books are sold.
To join The Liz Moody Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/thelizmoodypodcast.
Ready to uplevel every part of your life? Order my new book 100 Ways to Change Your Life: The Science of Leveling Up Health, Happiness, Relationships & Success now!
This episode is sponsored by:
Athletic Brewing: use LIZM to get 15% off your first order at athleticbrewing.com.
Pet Honesty: go to PetHonesty.com/LIZ to get 25% off your first purchase.
ARMRA: go to tryarmra.com/LIZMOODY or enter LIZMOODY to get 15% off your first order.
LMNT: go to DrinkLMNT.com/LizMoody a to get a free LMNT sample pack with any order.
Seed: go to seed.com/lizmoody and use code LIZMOODY for 25% off your first month.
The Liz Moody Podcast cover art by Zack. The Liz Moody Podcast music by Alex Ruimy.
Formerly the Healthier Together Podcast.