Welcome to the fourth episode of our new series, where every single month, you’ll get a super chatty, fun advice episode. I’ll be joined by a new special guest every month and this month I am so excited to welcome Olivia Noceda to the podcast. On this episode, we talk about:
- the pros + cons of nomad life (plus the biggest unexpected downside)
- how to bring vacation vibes into everyday life
- the secret to never feeling behind in life
- the number one tip for maintaining long distance friendships as adults
- exactly what questions to ask yourself if you’re considering eliminating alcohol
- how to set yourself up for success in a sober curious lifestyle
- alcohol-free practices to wind down at the end of the day
- how to take the shame out of masturbation (and get amazing at it!)
- what to do if you feel like you’ve wasted time on a career, relationship, etc.
- and so much more!
We would LOVE to hear from you any thoughts, reactions, or takeaways you have as you’re listening, so definitely screenshot and tag me @lizmoody and Olivia @olivianoceda on Instagram.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by Ritual. Get 10% off your first three months of Ritual when you visit ritual.com/healthier and add the Essential Protein to your order.
This episode is sponsored by Cymbiotika. Get 15% off using code LIZ at cymbiotika.com.
This episode is sponsored by Pique. Get 5% off plus a free blooming teas pouch complete with premium Pique samples when you purchase 2 or more cartons from piquetea.com/LIZMOODY and use code LIZMOODY.
This episode is sponsored by Seed. You can get 15% off your first month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic by going to https://seed.com/daily-synbiotic and using the code LIZMOODY.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.