The next episode of our advice series, where every month, I’ll be joined by a new special guest. This month I’m so excited to welcome author Andi Bartz back to the podcast to answer your questions.
- tips for the book writing process + dealing with roadblocks along the way
- how to tap into your creativity
- Andi’s personal story questioning her sexual identity + coming out late in life
- where to start if you are questioning your sexual identity
- what to do when someone you love cheats or doesn’t live up to your values
- realistic tips for increasing self-confidence & shutting out the noise of society’s expectations
- how to make couple friends
- and so much more!
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
Grab your jar of strawberry black pepper nut butter today at grounduppdx.com and use my code LIZ30 for 30% off any order placed before 6/30.
This episode is sponsored by:
Kion Aminos: save 20% on monthly deliveries and 10% on one-time purchases by going to getkion.com/LIZMOODY.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.