My guest today is the amazing Dr. Berzin, founder and CEO of Parsley Health. She attended medical school at Columbia University and trained in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City, and has been recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Tech Pioneer, named as one of the 100 Most Innovative Women in Business by Inc. Magazine, and praised by Fast Company for founding one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies. Her new book, State Change, is available wherever books are sold!
- the exact symptoms that can tell you if you’re burnt out
- how to know when your burn out is because of something in your body versus your mind
- tests you can ask your doctor for to see if you’re burnt out
- how to manage your cortisol to manage your burnout
- the best workouts to decrease burn out (it’s not what you think!)
- the minimum recommend workout to get results, and exactly how to tell when it’s been effective
- how to eat for more energy
- the best supplements for stress and low energy
- a science-based argument that will convince even skeptics to start meditating
- the minimum amount you need to meditate to get the benefits
- easy, actionable steps to help manage your relationship with technology
- and so much more!
Tag @lizmoody and @robinberzinmd with any thoughts, feelings, or reactions as you’re listening, and show us any tips or tricks you’re trying from the episode!
I would also SO appreciate it if you shared this episode or any favorite episodes with someone you love in your life!
PS: My very first product is live!!! Go to htdeck.com to snag your Healthier Together Deck, which has 150 conversation starters in 6 categories! Find out more at htdeck.com—this is a self-funded limited run and these will sell out!!
PS: My Patreon is live! You can join Green Smoothie Society and get access to ALL of my green smoothie recipes and advice! Get all the deets at patreon.com/lizmoody.
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
This episode is sponsored by Pique Tea.You can getl 5% off anything on piquetea.com/lizmoody using my code LIZMOODY.
This episode is sponsored by GoMacro. You can get a whopping 30% off your order of $50 or more PLUS free shipping by going to gomacro.com and using the code healthiertogether.
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley. Head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.