Welcome to the second episode of our brand new series, where, on the last Monday of every single month, you’ll get a super chatty, fun advice episode. I’ll be joined by a new special guest every month and this month I’m joined by my lovely friends Carina Wolff and Justine Doiron! On this episode, we talk about:
- how to navigate changing or potentially dissolving friendships
- getting out of a cooking rut
- how to deal with family pushing religion on you
- what counts as “cheating” and whether to forgive a person who cheats
- the most acceptable age gap for relationships
- how to balance improving your life with wellness & feeling worse when you don’t achieve your goals
Follow Justine on Instagram @Justine_Snacks, and on TikTok at @Justine_Snacks. Her website is justinesnacks.com. Follow Carina on Instagram @Kalememaybe and on TikTok @carina.wolff. Subscribe to her newsletter at https://www.goodmoodfood.news/.
This episode is sponsored by Seed. You can get 15% off your first month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic by going to https://seed.com/daily-synbiotic and using the code LIZMOODY.
This episode is sponsored by Olive and June. If you want to try Olive and June for yourself and have mani’s that last over a week, visit oliveandjune.com/HEALTHIER20 for 20% off your first Mani System!
This episode is sponsored by BetterHelp. Go to betterhelp.com/healthiertogether to get 10% off your first month.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.