How to start working out, get the results you want, & enjoy doing it, plus the most common myths about fitness on the internet and what to do instead.
- the truth about celebrities’ workout regimens
- the best tip for actually sticking with an exercise routine
- how to know what kind of workouts you should be doing based on your goals
- the 3 key things you need to be focusing on in the gym
- the minimum amount of time you need to work to be your healthiest self
- what everyone gets wrong about stretching
- the most important type of exercise to prioritize as you age
- how to know if your workout is actually making a difference + when to change it up
- the best kind of workout for fat loss
- why you might actually be doing too much cardio
- a personal trainer’s thoughts on 12-3-30, getting 10,000 steps, pre-workout, fasted workouts, & more
- if there’s actually a best time of day to workout
- the type of workout that could harm your body long term
- and so much more!
For a chance to win free access to Ben’s new six-week training program, follow me @lizmoody and Ben @benbrunotraining on Instagram and comment something you loved or learned from the episode on any of my recent posts! Just mention the episode in the comment.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by:
Wild Health: go to wildhealth.com/liz or use code LIZ for 20% off.
AG1: visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Paleovalley: head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
Cozy Earth: visit cozyearth.com and use code HEALTHIER35 for up to 35% sitewide.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.