Trichologist and hair expert Bridgette Hill breaks down what hair wellness really means, and exactly what tools and practices will give you your best hair possible.
- the one thing everyone gets wrong about growing shiny, strong hair
- exactly how often you should wash your hair
- the pre-shampoo treatment that will make your hair grow stronger and longer
- what ingredients to look for and to avoid when shopping for hair care products
- an exact weekly hair care routine to follow (it’s WAY different than what I was doing before I talked to bridgette, if i’m being honest)
- the most common reasons for hair loss + exactly what to do about
- a genius shiny hair hack that costs next to nothing
- expert opinions on trends like rosemary oil, silk pillowcases, red light therapy, microneedling, double shampooing, biotin, collagen, & more
- and so much more!
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
Take advantage of Healthy Convo Co’s Mother’s Day sale! Go to healthyconvo.co and use code MOTHERSDAY for 15% off your entire order.
This episode is sponsored by:
LMNT: go to DrinkLMNT.com/Liz a to get a free LMNT sample pack with any order.
AG1: visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Paleovalley: head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
Seed: go to seed.com/lizmoody and use code LIZMOODY for 40% off your first month.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.