Dr. Li shares the latest research on weight loss, the important distinction between white and brown fat, anti-inflammatory daily practice recommendations, healthy shopping tips, & so much more.
- the science behind why health and body size aren’t correlated
- the 4 reasons why body fat is so important to our health
- the best way to know if you have an optimal amount of fat
- the difference between white and brown fat + Dr. Li’s top tips for increasing brown fat (which benefits our metabolism to have more of!)
- Dr. Li’s top 3 tips for lowering inflammation levels
- the hidden cause of inflammation we all need to be aware of
- 3 foods you should incorporate into your diet for ideal metabolic health
- whether there’s any validity to “calories in, calories out” or counting calories
- Dr. Li’s opinion on Ozempic & other weight loss drugs
- and so much more!
For more from Dr. Li, check out his new book Eat To Beat Your Diet: Burn Fat, Heal Your Metabolism, and Live Longer and head to his website www.drwilliamli.com. And listen to more of Dr. Li’s advice on his previous Healthier Together episodes: What To Eat For Longevity, Inflammation, Cancer Prevention, Alzheimer’s, Diabetes, & More with Dr. William Li and The Health Effects of Alcohol: Gut Health & Cancer with Dr. Robynne Chutkan & Dr. William Li.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by:
Paleovalley: go to paleovalley.com/lizmoody for 15% off your order.
Seed: go to seed.com/lizmoody and use code LIZMOODY for 25% off your first month.
Reliefband: go to reliefband.com and use code HEALTHIER for 20% off plus free shipping.