How things like money, status, relationships, experiences, and more impact living our best life with Harvard happiness researcher Dr. Robert Waldinger.
- the number one thing that universally leads to a good life, according to research
- the career factors that make you happy (and the ones that we think matter but actually at all)
- exactly how to use social media in a way that contributes to your happiness
- the 2 qualities that help build better relationships
- the number one thing that gets in the way of having happy relationships (+ how to fix it)
- what studies about the impact of having kids on happiness
- the role that wealth plays in happiness levels, according to the research (+ exactly how to spend money to be happier)
- how much of happiness is genetic
- what the research shows about happiness levels as we age
- how traumatic world events impact happiness (+ ways to feel better even when the world feels like it’s falling apart)
- and so much more!
For more from Dr. Waldinger, check out his book The Good Life: Lessons from the World’s Longest Scientific Study of Happiness.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
Grab your Raunchier Together deck in time for Valentine’s Day by ordering before February 9th at healthyconvo.co and use code LOVE15 for 15% off any Healthy Convo Co games!
This episode is sponsored by:
AG1 by Athletic Greens: visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Paleovalley: head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
Cymbiotika: get 15% off using code LIZ at cymbiotika.com.
GoMacro: use code HEALTHIER30 for 30% off your order and free shipping on orders over $50 at gomacro.com.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.