Psychiatrist tips for navigating life with ADHD, including the lifestyle changes that can help your ADHD symptoms and practices that will make everyday tasks feel easier.
- exactly how to know if you have ADHD
- if social media/the modern world is increasing the prevalence of ADHD
- why it takes women WAY longer than men to be diagnosed with ADHD
- other conditions that are commonly confused with ADHD
- how hormones impact ADHD & how to manage it throughout your menstrual cycle, pregnancy, and postpartum
- Dr. Hamdani’s thoughts on the role medication should play in ADHD treatment
- lifestyle changes & daily habits that can help people with ADHD thrive
- hacks to increase focus in the moment
- how to best support a friend, partner, child, or family member with ADHD
- and so much more!
For more from Dr. Hamdani, check out her website www.drhamdanimd.com, follow her @thepsychdoctormd on social media, and get her book Self-Care for People with ADHD: 100+ Ways to Recharge, De-Stress, and Prioritize You!.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by:
ZocDoc: go to ZocDoc.com/Liz and download the Zocdoc app for FREE and book a top-rated doctor today.
Ness: head to nesswell.com/liz for an extra 5,000 points when you apply for the Ness Card today.
LMNT: go to DrinkLMNT.com/Liz a to get a free LMNT sample pack with any order.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.