I’m so excited to welcome Dr. Tara Swart Bieber to the podcast. Dr. Swart is a neuroscientist, psychiatric doctor, senior lecturer at MIT Sloan, and visiting senior lecturer at Kings College, London. She’s also the author of best-seller The Source: The Secrets Of The Universe, The Science Of The Brain, which now has translations in 38 different global territories, and the host of the podcast Reinvent Yourself with Dr. Tara. As an advisor, she’s worked with leading companies such as Samsung, Sony, BBC, LinkedIn, KPMG, Schroders, and many more. Dr. Swart is most known for using the science of neuroplasticity to empower people to manifest their dream lives. On this episode, we talk about:
- what neuroplasticity actually means + how you can harness it to transform your life
- why, from an evolutionary perspective, we get wiser with age
- the science behind why vision boards actually work + how to make the most effective one, according to research
- how to figure out your positive qualities & actually internalize them
- how manifestation works, from a neuroscientific perspective + how to do it the most effectively
- how to figure out what you want in life
- why your manifestations or vision boards aren’t working (and how to fix it)
- the 5 best ways to support your brain health daily
- neuroplasticity hacks for: taking risks, building resilience, relieving stress, tapping into your intuition & being more creative
- and so much more!
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
Stock up on Healthy Convo Co decks now for the holidays at healthyconvo.co!
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley. Head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
This episode is sponsored by Thrive Market. Go to thrivemarket.com/healthiertogether to join Thrive Market today and get $80 in free groceries.
This episode is sponsored by Seed. You can get 15% off your first month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic by going to seed.com/daily-synbiotic and using the code LIZMOODY.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.