Tips and action steps for tapping into your power as a woman after society & culture has manipulated you into not having access to it.
- why you might struggle to identify what you want your life to look like
- how to stop feeling so much pressure to be productive
- all of the ways society has taken women’s power + exactly how to reclaim it
- where a lot of our guilt (including mom guilt) stems from + how to quell it
- how to redefine envy + identify what the feeling is really telling you
- why we love some celebrities and hate other ones (and what it says about our society)
- what an MDMA therapy session is REALLY like
- concrete tips to change your relationship with your body
- a practice that will completely change the way you look at money & wealth
- guiding questions for tapping into your true sexual energy
- what we get wrong when talking about sex on a societal level
- tips for expressing anger in healthy ways (+ what your anger is trying to tell you)
- and so much more!
For more from Elise, check out her new book On Our Best Behavior: The Seven Deadly Sins and the Price Women Pay to Be Good and head to her website www.eliseloehnen.com.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by:
AG1: visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Ness: head to nesswell.com/liz for an extra 5,000 points when you apply for the Ness Card today.
Reliefband: go to reliefband.com and use code HEALTHIER for 20% off plus free shipping.
Seed: go to seed.com/lizmoody and use code LIZMOODY for 40% off your first month.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.