Holistic vet Dr. Gary Richter shares everything you need to know for supporting your pet’s wellbeing, including the top three things you should be prioritizing for their long-term health.
- how to find the highest quality vet
- the common veterinary treatments & medicines you should AVOID and the ones you should be sure to ask for
- the top 3 things to do to make your pet live as long as possible
- the best possible diet you can feed your cats & dogs + how to save money on it
- the best supplements for pets
- the breeds that are more prone to diseases and behavioral issues
- the surprising way your pet shows you if something is wrong with them
- and so much more!
For more from Dr. Richter, find him at ultimatepetnutrition.com, follow him on social media at @petvetexpert, and grab his brand new books Longevity for Dogs and Longevity for Cats. You can use code HEALTHYPET40 for 40% off any of Dr. Richter’s Ultimate Pet Nutrition products!
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
Ready to uplevel every part of your life? Pre-order my new book 100 Ways to Change Your Life: The Science of Leveling Up Health, Happiness, Relationships & Success now!
This episode is sponsored by:
RocketMoney: sign up for Rocket Money today by going to RocketMoney.com/lizmoody.
LMNT: go to DrinkLMNT.com/Liz a to get a free LMNT sample pack with any order.
AG1: visit AG1.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 10 free travel packs today.