Genius ways to tap into your best life, including how to boost creativity, calm, and human connection; get closer to your family; make your healthy habits stick; be happier at work, and more with leading happiness expert Gretchen Rubin.
- hacks to instantly boost: creativity, calm, energy, and human connection
- the untapped tool for happiness we should all be utilizing daily
- the first thing a happiness expert does when she’s feeling down
- the single most universally helpful hack for making habits stick
- the 2 questions that will help you figure out what you want most in life
- 3 research-backed steps to be happier at work
- a genius trick to become way closer with your family
- advice for being better at relaxing and restoring yourself in your down time
- and so much more!
For more from Gretchen, head to gretchenrubin.com, find her on Instagram @gretchenrubin, and check out her new book Life in Five Senses: How Exploring the Senses Got Me Out of My Head and Into the World.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by:
AG1: visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
ZocDoc: go to ZocDoc.com/Liz and download the Zocdoc app for FREE and book a top-rated doctor today.
Cozy Earth: visit cozyearth.com and use code HEALTHIER35 for up to 35% sitewide.
Seed: go to seed.com/daily-synbiotic and use code LIZMOODY for 30% off your first month.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.