We’re back with another edition of healthy cooking secrets, and this one is holiday themed. We get into every aspect of having a happier, healthier holiday, including:
- ALL the tips to make cooking holiday meals less overwhelming
- the best entertaining secrets, including genius menu planning advice, exactly how to time your food, and the one thing that will make any party memorable
- super pragmatic tips to make entertaining WAY less stressful
- tools for dealing with anxiety during the holiday season
- how to survive stressful family and in-law situations
- little ways to feel healthy throughout a more indulgent season
- delicious traditional and modern foods to try for Hanukkah, Christmas, and Thanksgiving
- advice for navigating the holidays as a single person
- the best make-ahead meals to get your veggies in all season long
- how to make mocktails that are actually delicious
- how to deal with pressure around drinking if you’re sober curious or just want to drink a little less, and how to overcome social anxiety without drinking
My guests and I would love to see how you’re incorporating these tips into your life and hear your thoughts on the episode!! I’m @lizmoody, and in order we had: @serenagwolf, @thecuttingveg, and @orchidsnsweettea_.
PS: My very first product is live!!! Go to htdeck.com to snag your Healthier Together Deck, which has 150 conversation starters in 6 categories! It’s the perfect holiday gift for friends, family members, romantic partners, co-workers…or, of course, yourself. Find out more at htdeck.com—this is a self-funded limited run and these will sell out!!
PS: My Patreon is live! You can join Green Smoothie Society and get access to ALL of my green smoothie recipes and advice! Get all the deets at patreon.com/lizmoody.
This episode is sponsored by Pique Tea. I LOVE their Ginger Digestion Elixir, the Mint Herbal and the Hibiscus Beauty Elixir. I’m also OBSESSED with their Daily Radiance Liposomal Vitamin C and their matcha is one of the best around. Pique is currently offering an exclusive bundle which includes their Sun Goddess Matcha, Pique Glass Beaker, and two limited time offer bonus gifts: a handheld frother and detox book worth $45, for FREE. You can also get an additional 5% off on the bundle OR anything else on piquetea.com/lizmoody using my code LIZMOODY.
This episode is sponsored by GoMacro, and you MUST try their Oatmeal Chocolate Chip bars. You can get a whopping 30% off your order of $50 or more PLUS free shipping by going to gomacro.com and using the code healthiertogether.
This episode is sponsored by Modern Sprout, a small, Chicago-based company that basically makes it super easy for you to bring more plants into your life. I highly recommend their hydroponic grow kits if you’re interested in adding some plants you can’t kill to your life! You can use code Liz21 for 15% off your order on modsprout.com.
This episode is sponsored by Nuzest, one of my favorite protein powders. It’s 98% digestible (a rarity in the protein powder space) and—get this—it actually tastes good. I recommend the Digestive Support Line—they have a Probiotic Vanilla and a Probiotic Cacao. You can use the code “LizHT” for 20% off your order on http://nuzest.us/LizHT.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.