My guest today is Amina AITai, a leading business and career coach. Amina is an Entrepreneur Magazine expert- in-residence and has been featured in Goop, Well+Good, New York Post, Yahoo, NBC, and more. She’s helped leaders at Slack, Snapchat, Refinery29, The United Nations, The New York Times, The Gap and more achieve a career that feels good and functions better, and I’m SO excited about all of the wisdom and insight she shares in this episode. We talked about:
- if your job should be your passion
- the one question to ask yourself to know if you should start your own business
- how to know what your gifts are
- how to figure out what impact you want to have in the world (and what impact is possible)
- an exact equation to figure out if you should switch jobs or careers
- the 4 causes of burn out and how to specifically address each one
- a science-based script for setting better boundaries with your boss
- the core wound often at the base of ambition
- what to do if you hate your boss or coworkers
- what to do if you hate your job but you don’t feel like you have the skills to get another job
- the best resume tip to get your dream job
- a plan for if you feel underpaid or undervalued
- time management skills to feel better and get more done
- how to beat the Sunday scaries
- how to do an at-home silent retreat
- how to combat the stress of always on culture
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley. Head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
This episode is sponsored by Cymbiotika. Get 15% off using code LIZ on cymbiotika.com.
This episode is sponsored by BetterHelp. Go to betterhelp.com/healthiertogether to get 10% off your first month.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.