Practical tips for addressing the challenges that come with entrepreneurship and identifying your skills, plus exactly how to communicate your unique message.
- the one trait successful entrepreneurs have in common
- how to get over fear of loss or failure (+ turn failure into the best thing that ever happened to you)
- why vertical thinking is key for success + exactly how to do it
- the first thing anyone should do if they want to start a business
- actionable ways to actually figure out what kind of business to start
- how to know when it’s time to throw in the towel on an idea
- networking secrets of top entrepreneurs
- daily habits that successful entrepreneurs have in common
- how to identify what it is that you’re actually good at
- figuring out your unique message to share with the world
- 3 game-changing tips for public speaking
- and so much more!
For more from Jason, check out his new book Build for Tomorrow: An Action Plan for Embracing Change, Adapting Fast, and Future-Proofing Your Career and follow him at @heyfeifer on Instagram.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by:
AG1 by Athletic Greens: visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Paleovalley: head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
Cymbiotika: get 15% off using code LIZ at cymbiotika.com.
GoMacro: use code HEALTHIER30 for 30% off your order and free shipping on orders over $50 at gomacro.com.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.