My guest is Marianna Hewitt, and you can probably tell from the interview, but I’m SUCH a fan of hers. She’s the founder of Summer Fridays, an amazing skincare brand and a mega influencer with over a million followers on Instagram. She also has her own podcast called Life with Marianna, which is one of my faves.
- how her childhood split between Europe and the US shaped her personality
- the best beauty and wellness secrets she learned from her time in Europe
- what she’s learned from having parents that are older
- her favorite parts of getting older
- the self-care activities that have tipped the needle for her the most
- her exact morning and evening routine to feel great, get amazing sleep, and have productive days
- how to make friends as an adult
- how she deals with societal pressure to get married and have kids
- exactly how she started summer fridays, including figuring out the formulation, fulfillment, getting into sephora, and more
- her best advice for starting a brand
- how to know when an idea is worth turning into a business
- how she deals with jealousy
- her anxiety struggles and what has helped the most
- her best time saving hacks
- her top 2 tips for overcoming procrastination
- her best hair care tips including a genius secret for hair growth
- the lifestyle things that have made the biggest difference in her skin
- her favorite in-office treatments for glowing skin
- her top tips for dressing cute without sacrificing comfort
- her best advice for influencers
Marianna and I would LOVE to hear from you any thoughts or takeaways you have as you’re listening, or any tips you’re gonna try, so definitely screenshot and tag me @lizmoody and @marianna_hewitt.
I would also SO appreciate it if you shared this episode or any favorite episodes with someone you love in your life!
PS: My Patreon is live! You can join Green Smoothie Society and get access to ALL of my green smoothie recipes and advice! Get all the deets at patreon.com/lizmoody.
This episode is sponsored by the Healthier Together Deck, which has 150 conversation starters in 6 categories! Find out more at htdeck.com—if you order today, you can get it in time for Valentine’s Day!
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
This episode is sponsored by Seed. You can get 15% off your first month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic by going to https://seed.com/daily-synbiotic and using the code LIZMOODY.
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley. Head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
This episode is sponsored by Dame. Head over to dameproducts.com and use code HEALTHIERTOGETHER at checkout for 20% off your purchase through January 31, and 15% off from then on.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.