Productivity researcher Oliver Burkeman shares his best tips for managing your time, being more present, & doing more of what actually fuels you.
- everything that’s wrong with productivity as we know it
- how to give your to-do list a makeover to be more productive and in line with your goals and values
- what we get wrong about what brings us pleasure (and what to do instead)
- why resting feels so difficult + how to get better at it
- the single best way to use your time off
- what it means to “pay yourself first” and how to actually do it
- a genius way to create more free time (even if you feel like you have none)
- tips for figuring out how to use your time in ways that will help you avoid regret at the end of your life
- why you should take your vacations when everyone else is, according to science
- why you should stop pursuing work/life balance
- and so much more!
For more from Oliver, check out his latest book Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals and learn more at www.oliverburkeman.com.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
Take advantage of Healthy Convo Co’s Mother’s Day sale! Go to healthyconvo.co and use code MOTHERSDAY for 15% off your entire order.
This episode is sponsored by:
LMNT: go to DrinkLMNT.com/Liz a to get a free LMNT sample pack with any order.
AG1: visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Paleovalley: head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
Seed: go to seed.com/lizmoody and use code LIZMOODY for 40% off your first month.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.