The seventh episode of our advice series, where every single month, I’ll be joined by a new special guest and this month I am so excited to welcome my friend Tara Schuster to answer your questions. On this episode, we talk about:
- a genius solution for dealing with money anxiety
- how to figure out who you are, at your core
- the first step to start healing your childhood trauma
- how to successfully draw boundaries with toxic parental figures
- when it’s time to actually cut off contact with someone (+ how to do it)
- advice for being single in your 30s + how to navigate other life timelines
- how to become comfortable with uncertainty
- how to make progress towards your dreams (despite the challenges of your daily reality)
- productivity tips to achieve your goals
- and so much more!
For more from Tara, go to www.taraschuster.com and check out her brand new book, Glow In The F*cking Dark: Simple Practices to Heal Your Soul, from Someone Who Learned the Hard Way, which comes out February 28th, 2023.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
Don’t forget to grab my brand new, limited edition Strawberry Black Pepper Cashew Butter from Ground Up! Use code LIZMOODY for 10% off anything on grounduppdx.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
AG1 by Athletic Greens: visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Olive and June: visit oliveandjune.com/HEALTHIER20 for 20% off your first Mani System.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.