A vulnerable conversation with Tinx as she shares her tips for dealing with hate, getting cheated on, changing careers, learning body acceptance, & more.
- a new way to look at dating + how to be more authentic in your romantic life
- what Tinx learned from being cheated on
- a post-breakup healing plan
- how fame impacts authenticity
- actionable tips to stop caring so much about what other people think of you
- how to tap into your most authentic self sexually (& stop faking orgasms)
- why being single could be the biggest blessing in your life
- how to be the main character & your own best friend in life
- what to do TODAY to start shifting your relationship with your body
- how things like Ozempic, botox, & plastic surgery play into authenticity
- how success + money impact authenticity
- tips for making & keeping friends as an adult
- and so much more!
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by:
Ness: head to nesswell.com/liz for an extra 5,000 points when you apply for the Ness Card today.
AG1: visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
LMNT: go to DrinkLMNT.com/Liz a to get a free LMNT sample pack with any order.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.