Tips for unlocking your influence, having more effective arguments, asking for favors, & getting a bigger raise.
- a mindset shift that will make you instantly more confident
- why you have far more influence than you think
- research that will help you feel more comfortable speaking up in meetings
- genius tips for making political convos less contentious + more productive
- how to make a far more persuasive argument
- the areas you’re likely OVERestimating your abilities and the areas you’re likely UNDERestimating them
- the number one way to get someone to say yes to you, according to science
- how to send cold emails that are far more likely to get a response
- a trick to viewed as a more powerful, influential person
- how to get better at saying no when you need to
- a genius mindset shift for asking for things (including more money)
- and so much more!
For more from Vanessa, find her at vanessabohns.com, on social media at @profbohns, and check out her book You Have More Influence Than You Think: How We Underestimate Our Power of Persuasion, and Why It Matters.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by:
AG1: visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Paleovalley: head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
Cozy Earth: visit cozyearth.com and use code HEALTHIER35 for up to 35% sitewide.
Seed: go to seed.com/daily-synbiotic and use code LIZMOODY for 30% off your first month.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.