TED Talk speaker, former D1 athlete, podcast host, creator, & entrepreneur Victoria Browne shares her own self-love journey + tips for healing your relationship with food.
- Victoria’s personal journey, from her eating disorder to being a D1 athlete to sharing her body on social media
- the subtle ways our childhood can impact our relationship with our body
- the impact of being an athlete on the way you view your body
- the best way to communicate with your partner about body image issues
- how to feel sexier in your body
- how to walk into every room with more confidence
- tips for starting an intuitive eating journey
- a first step for starting to heal your relationship with food TODAY
- and so much more!
For more from Victoria, follow her @victoriabrowne on Instagram and TikTok and check out RealPod wherever you listen to podcasts.
Check our previous How I Learned To Love My Body episodes: with Raeann Langas, Katie Sturino, Achieng Agutu, Britney Vest, and Hunter McGrady.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by:
AG1 by Athletic Greens: visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Pique: go to piquelife.com/LIZMOODY and use code LIZMOODY for 15% off plus free shipping FOR LIFE on Pique’s Radiant Skin Duo.
Paleovalley: head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
Cymbiotika: get 15% off using code LIZ at cymbiotika.com.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.