Therapist tips for figuring out where your trauma comes from and how to address it for better relationships and a more peaceful life.
- 3 specific action steps for addressing & starting to heal trauma
- how to move through pain when the person who caused it won’t acknowledge it
- how the roles we play as children in our families shape who we become as adults
- the 5 types of origin wounds you can experience + how to know which you might have
- why grieving is so important (+ exactly how to do it)
- how to help a partner or loved one who won’t acknowledge or work on their past trauma
- how to uncover who you are at your core + what your needs are
- the one thing you should as a parent to prevent passing on family patterns
- and so much more!
For more from Vienna, follow her on Instagram @mindfulLMT, check out her website viennapharaon.com, and grab her brand new book The Origins of You: How Breaking Family Patterns Can Liberate the Way We Live and Love.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by:
Thrive Market: go to thrivemarket.com/healthiertogether to join Thrive Market today and get 30% off your first order plus a free $60 gift.
Seed: go to seed.com/daily-synbiotic and use code LIZMOODY for 15% off your first month.
Pique: go to piquelife.com/LIZMOODY and use code LIZMOODY for 15% off plus free shipping FOR LIFE on Pique’s Radiant Skin Duo.
Nutrafol: go to nutrafol.com and use code HEALTHIERTOGETHER for $15 off your first month’s subscription, plus free shipping on every order.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.