- 1 can lite coconut milk
- 1 cup packed basil leaves, woody stems removed
- 1 tbsp honey
- pinch salt
- 1 10-ounce bag frozen blackberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- pinch of salt
- Boil water and prep a bowl of ice water. Add the basil to the boiling water and cook for one minute, then transfer immediately to ice water (this won’t impact flavor, but will keep color of drink bright green!). Blend basil with coconut milk, honey, and salt until very smooth, then pour into glass and set aside.
- Rinse out the blender as to not dilute the colors. Blend blackberries, honey, lime juice, salt, and 1/3 cup water until smooth. Use more water, a splash at a time, if needed to blend, but the mixture should be THICK and barely pourable.
- Pour the basil mixture into 2 different glasses until about 1/3 of the way full. Add a little blackberry mixture, then the rest of the basil mixture, then the rest of the blackberry mixture. Swirl very gently, and add a fresh basil garnish! Enjoy!
- Cook Time: 10 minutes