Dr. Alexandra Solomon discusses the ins and outs of relationships, couples therapy, navigating infidelity, having relational self-awareness and more.
- How to know if you’ve found the one
- Exactly what to compromise on and what should be a dealbreaker
- How to feel navigate notions of femininity and masculinity in today’s world
- An exact script to convince your partner to try couples therapy
- The biggest red flags to look for in a relationship
- What it means if you or your partner cheats—and exactly what to do to heal
- How our past traumas creep into our present relationships (+ 2 key steps to help)
- How the golden equation of love will transform your relationships
- 2 genius tips for having better arguments
- Why you should stop doing foreplay (yes, really) and what to do instead
- What to do when one partner’s desires are in direct conflict with the other persons (about having kids, where to live, how to spend money, how much time to spend with family, etc)
- The best tips for being in a long distance relationship
- How to trust your partner is truly attracted to you and doesn’t wish you looked different
- and so much more!
For more from Dr. Solomon, you can find her at @dr.alexandra.solomon and dralexandrasolomon.com. You can purchase Love Every Day: 365 Relational Self-Awareness Practices to Help Your Relationship Heal, Grow, and Thrive at major retailers.
To join The Liz Moody Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/thelizmoodypodcast.
Ready to uplevel every part of your life? Order my new book 100 Ways to Change Your Life: The Science of Leveling Up Health, Happiness, Relationships & Success now!
This episode is sponsored by:
Seed: go to seed.com/lizmoody and use code LIZMOODY for 25% off your first month.
Pique: go to piquelife.com/LIZMOODY for 15% off plus a special gift.
LMNT: go to DrinkLMNT.com/LizMoody a to get a free LMNT sample pack with any order.
The Liz Moody Podcast cover art by Zack. The Liz Moody Podcast music by Alex Ruimy.
Formerly the Healthier Together Podcast.