Alli Webb, co-founder of Drybar, Squeeze, Brightside and Becket + Quill, and the President of Canopy, discusses building a business empire, navigating divorce, and finding your authenticity.
- The trick to knowing if a business idea is worth pursuing
- Practices for reconnecting with your authentic self
- The genius secret for being less afraid of taking risks (+ knowing what risks are worth taking)
- What to do when your life doesn’t fit with society’s timelines
- The best networking secrets
- Concrete tools for feeling better during hard times
- How to overcome imposter syndrome
- What Alli learned about relationships from her two divorces
- and so much more!
For more from Alli, you can find her on Instagram @alliwebb or her website www.alliwebb.com. Her newest book, The Messy Truth: How I Sold My Business for Millions but Almost Lost Myself is available now at major retailers.
To join The Liz Moody Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/thelizmoodypodcast.
Ready to uplevel every part of your life? Order my new book 100 Ways to Change Your Life: The Science of Leveling Up Health, Happiness, Relationships & Success now!
This episode is sponsored by:
AG1: visit drinkag1.com/lizmoody and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Seed: go to seed.com/lizmoody and use code LIZMOODY for 25% off your first month.
Osmia Skincare: get 20% off your first order at osmiaskincare.com with code LIZMOODY.
Reliefband: go to reliefband.com and use code LIZMOODY for 20% off plus free shipping.
The Liz Moody Podcast cover art by Zack. The Liz Moody Podcast music by Alex Ruimy.
Formerly the Healthier Together Podcast.