Farnoosh Torabi discusses how to use psychology to your advantage to overcome money anxiety & create a healthy relationship with your finances.
- the pros and pitfalls being the primary breadwinner AND being a stay at home parent
- why women have more money anxiety than men, from a historical perspective
- 3 things to do today to be more financially secure
- the number one thing you should do if you want to be as rich as possible
- the most common money fears people have (and exactly how to address each one)
- how to not feel like your self-worth is defined by your net-worth
- how to get over feeling unsafe or uncertain about your financial future
- the RIGHT way to be afraid of money (yes, there is one!)
- how to tackle money fears that are out of your control (inflation, recession, job loss, etc)
- what to do when you’re in a different financial situation than your friends
- exactly how to know if a big financial risk is worth taking
- and so much more!
For more from Farnoosh Torabi, you can find her on Instagram at @farnooshtorabi and her website farnoosh.tv. Farnoosh hosts the podcast So Money, and her newest book A Healthy State of Panic: Follow Your Fears to Build Wealth, Crush Your Career, and Win at Life can be purchased at major retailers.
To join The Liz Moody Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/thelizmoodypodcast.
Ready to uplevel every part of your life? Pre-order my new book 100 Ways to Change Your Life: The Science of Leveling Up Health, Happiness, Relationships & Success now!
This episode is sponsored by:
ARMRA: go to tryarmra.com/LIZMOODY or enter LIZMOODY to get 15% off your first order.
Seed: go to seed.com/lizmoody and use code LIZMOODY for 25% off your first month.
AG1: visit http://drinkag1.com/lizmoody and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Paleovalley: go to paleovalley.com/lizmoody for 15% off your order.
The Liz Moody Podcast cover art by Zack. The Liz Moody Podcast music by Alex Ruimy.
Formerly the Healthier Together Podcast.