Dr. Katharine Wilkinson discusses recent updates on climate science, what actions we can personally take to combat climate change, and why we shouldn’t feel hopeless in the face of climate change.
- Concrete reasons for hope when it comes to climate change
- What’s often misunderstood in the doomsday scenarios
- Pragmatic ways we can actually get our government to act
- The individual steps that make an ACTUAL difference (they’re not what you think)
- An exact script for talking to climate change deniers
- How to include children in climate conversations
- How climate change should factor into decisions about things like where to live and whether to have children
- And so much more!
For more from Dr. Wilkinson, you can find her on Instagram @DrKWilkinson and on her website, www.kkwilkinson.com. Dr. Wilkinson is the co-founder of The All We Can Save Project and co-host of A Matter of Degrees.
To join The Liz Moody Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/thelizmoodypodcast.
Ready to uplevel every part of your life? Pre-order my new book 100 Ways to Change Your Life: The Science of Leveling Up Health, Happiness, Relationships & Success now!
This episode is sponsored by:
Seed: go to seed.com/lizmoody and use code LIZMOODY for 25% off your first month.
Paleovalley: go to paleovalley.com/lizmoody for 15% off your order.
Thrive Market: go to thrivemarket.com/LIZMOODY for $80 in free groceries.
Pique: go to piquelife.com/LIZMOODY for 15% off plus a special gift.
The Liz Moody Podcast cover art by Zack. The Liz Moody Podcast music by Alex Ruimy.
Formerly the Healthier Together Podcast.