The next episode of our advice series, where every month, I’ll be joined by a new special guest. This month I’m so excited to welcome Robin Arzón to the podcast to answer your questions.
- The mantras Robin is relying on in her life these days
- What to do when you have no willpower but you want to go after your goals
- The one habit we should ALL add to our day to make other habits easier
- Questions to ask yourself to know your best career path (and then how to go after it!)
- Pragmatic steps and mindset shifts to feel good in a postpartum body
- How to define your identity in motherhood & beyond
- How to know when to push yourself to workout and when your body needs rest
- How to stop people pleasing—without hurting your relationships
- And so much more!
For more from Robin Arzón, you can find her on social media at Facebook: Robin Arzon / Twitter: @RobinNYC / Instagram: @robinnyc. Welcome, Hustler: An Empowerment Journal will be available for purchase on September 26th.
To join The Liz Moody Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/thelizmoodypodcast.
Ready to uplevel every part of your life? Pre-order my new book 100 Ways to Change Your Life: The Science of Leveling Up Health, Happiness, Relationships & Success now!
This episode is sponsored by:
ARMRA: go to tryarmra.com/LIZMOODY or enter LIZM to get 15% off your first order.
AG1: visit http://drinkag1.com/lizmoody and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Osea: get 10% off your first order at oseamalibu.com with code LIZMOODY.
Seed: go to seed.com/lizmoody and use code LIZMOODY for 25% off your first month.
The Liz Moody Podcast cover art by Zack. The Liz Moody Podcast music by Alex Ruimy.
Formerly the Healthier Together Podcast.