Welcome to the fifth episode of our advice series, where every single month, you’ll get a super chatty, fun advice episode. I’ll be joined by a new special guest every month and this month I am so excited to welcome Arielle Lorre to the podcast. On this episode, we talk about:
- how to become more interesting
- the unexpected benefits of going out of your comfort zone
- how to implement more social media breaks
- tips for navigating life with a partner who struggles with addiction
- how to build a daily wellness routine that you can actually stick to
- the wellness habits that have made the biggest difference in our lives
- the motivation hacks that actually work for us
- what to do (and not do) to get your best sleep
- how to stop feeling like the grass is always greener in your relationships, career, etc.
- how to get on the same page as your partner about your sexual needs
- and so much more!
We would LOVE to hear from you any thoughts, reactions, or takeaways you have as you’re listening, so definitely screenshot and tag me @lizmoody and Arielle @ariellelorre on Instagram. And be sure to check out Arielle’s podcast The Blonde Files wherever you get your podcasts.
This episode is sponsored by Cymbiotika. Get 15% off using code LIZ at cymbiotika.com.
This episode is sponsored by Thrive Market. Go to thrivemarket.com/healthiertogether to join Thrive Market today and get $80 in free groceries.
This episode is sponsored by Seed. You can get 15% off your first month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic by going to https://seed.com/daily-synbiotic and using the code LIZMOODY.