My guest today is Chris Hutchins, the host of the All the Hacks podcast. He’s also the Head of New Product Strategy at Wealthfront, an online platform to help you build wealth through investing. He and his work has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNBC and more. Previously, he was an investor at Google Ventures, and the founder and CEO of Grove, which was acquired by Wealthfront, and a co-founder of Milk, which was acquired by Google.
- the best life hacks he’s learned from interviewing the world’s leading experts
- the surprising way he started and sold his companies to Google and Wealthfront
- super actionable, pragmatic networking tips that will change your life
- his best advice for anyone who wants to start a company
- the best books for aspiring entrepreneurs
- a simple way to think about investing money
- a must-download app for budgeting
- how to know if you need a financial advisor, and the one rule for choosing a good one
- the best way to get rich right now
- what rich people know about investing that normal people don’t
- whether NFTs or cryptocurrency are worth investing in
- travel points hacking tips for beginners
I was also on Chris’s podcast, so search for All the Hacks wherever you listen to podcasts to hear all of my best healthy cooking and living hacks.
I would SO appreciate it if you shared this episode or any favorite episodes with someone you love in your life!
This episode is sponsored by Seed. You can get 15% off your first month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic by going to https://seed.com/daily-synbiotic and using the code LIZMOODY.
This episode is sponsored by Olive and June. If you want to try Olive and June for yourself and have mani’s that last over a week, visit oliveandjune.com/HEALTHIER20 for 20% off your first Mani System!
This episode is sponsored by Wild Blueberries. To find wild blueberries in your local grocer, just look for the packaging in the freezer section that says “wild” on it. If you want recipe inspo or more info, go to wildblueberries.com.
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.