Sex researcher Justin Lehmiller’s unfiltered tips on having the best sex of your life, communicating your desires, and tapping into what turns you on.
- the most common fantasies people have (+ the top fantasies of introverts vs extroverts, Republicans vs Democrats, and more)
- what our fantasies say about our needs and personalities
- how to know when/if you should act on your fantasies
- a complete guide to having successful threesomes, including how to talk about it, where to find a third, and more
- what to do when your sexual desires don’t line up with your partner’s
- whether science supports casual sex
- whether porn can be part of a healthy relationship
- the one practice you should do twice a year for way better sex
- how to have a better sex life even if you’re tired or busy
- how to have quicker orgasms
- and so much more!
For more from Justin, check out his book Tell Me What You Want: The Science of Sexual Desire and How It Can Help You Improve Your Sex Life and follow him on Instagram at @justinjlehmiller.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by:
Thrive Market: go to thrivemarket.com/healthiertogether to join Thrive Market today and get 30% off your first order plus a free $60 gift.
Seed: go to seed.com/daily-synbiotic and use code LIZMOODY for 15% off your first month.
Pique: go to piquelife.com/LIZMOODY and use code LIZMOODY for 15% off plus free shipping FOR LIFE on Pique’s Radiant Skin Duo.
Nutrafol: go to nutrafol.com and use code HEALTHIERTOGETHER for $15 off your first month’s subscription, plus free shipping on every order.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.