My guest today is Claire Byrne, or Claire the Heartbreak Coach, a celebrity heartbreak coach who serves as Poosh’s resident expert. On this episode, she shares:
- pragmatic steps to actually love yourself
- how to move through feelings of hopelessness or unfairness around your ircumstances
- how to let go of the pressure of life timelines
- how to get over regret about bad choices in the past
- how to draw boundaries with people in your life asking about your relationship status
- the ideal level of contact to have with your ex
- how to get closure (without needing anything from the other person)
- how long to give yourself to grieve before moving on
- how to not feel bad after being ghosted
- how to get over dating app fatigue and despair
- an actual exercise to let go of the one that got away
- the best way to support a friend going through a breakup
- how to know when to break up with someone
- the worst things people do post break up
- why having your heartbroken can be a good thing (yes, really!)
Claire has generously agreed to give away 5 copies of her amazing course. To enter, just follow @clairetheheartbreakcoach and @lizmoody on Instagram, and then comment one thing you loved or learned in the episode on any recent post.
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley. Head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
This episode is sponsored by Cymbiotika. Get 15% off using code LIZ on cymbiotika.com.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.