I am so excited to welcome two of my friends, Catherine Perez and Jamie Milne, to the podcast. These two women are incredibly talented and knowledgeable creators online — you probably know them by @plantbasedrd and @everything_delish on social media, who have racked up thousands and thousands of followers by sharing their healthy eating secrets with the world. Catherine is a registered dietitian nutritionist who uses her platform to share nutrition tips, plant-based recipes, and health advice, and Jamie is a teacher turned recipe creator who has created tons of viral recipes that not only look great, but are great for you. On this episode, we talk about:
- when you should see an RD and exactly what an RD can help with
- the best quick weeknight dinner ideas
- spices that will uplevel the flavor and health benefits of your cooking
- a genius hack for adding plant-based protein and creaminess to stovetop recipes
- a simple trick for making sure healthy foods are actually getting into your diet
- easy ways to add protein on a plant-based diet
- one easy thing you can start doing today to make your diet healthier
- tips for managing imposter syndrome and anxiety as a creator
- hacks for going viral and how to beat the algorithm
- the best ways to save money on healthy food
- actionable steps you can take today to start growing a social media account
We would LOVE to hear from you any thoughts, reactions, or takeaways you have as you’re listening, so definitely screenshot and tag me @lizmoody, Catherine @plantbasedrd, and Jamie @everything_delish on Instagram.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast or to fill out the form to join a podcast club in your city, fill out the form here https://forms.gle/GXXvwjPKVyeKXeqg9
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley. Head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
This episode is sponsored by Dry Farm Wines. Go to dryfarmwines.com/healthiertogether to receive an extra bottle in your first box for just one penny when you sign up for a subscription.
This episode is sponsored by LMNT. Go to DrinkLMNT.com/Liz a to get a free LMNT sample pack with any order.