I’m so excited to welcome my friend Olivia Amitrano to the podcast. Olivia, whom you might know as Organic Olivia, is an herbalist, entrepreneur, and writer whose mission is to bridge the gap between the gifts of Western medicine and the wisdom of traditional herbalism. She completed a clinical herbal program at Arbor Vitae School of Traditional Herbalism in New York and later launched her wildly successful brand, Organic Olivia. Olivia also has a podcast called What’s The Juice where she shares even more about herbal medicine, learning, growing, and healing. On this episode, we talk about:
- how being CEO of your family will change your life
- game-changing hair health & growth hacks
- her best hacks for managing stress in a busy life
- pragmatic tips for dealing with grief
- caffeine-free ways to boost energy
- what Traditional Chinese Medicine is and how exactly it works
- the connection between hormone and gut issues
- a TCM plan for treating the root cause of a lot of gut issues
- the daily drink that will transform your overall health
- how to follow a TCM circadian clock to maximize your energy
- the one change that will make your periods WAY more comfortable
- a one week plan to address burnout
- the surprising change that eliminates sugar cravings
- super tactical advice for starting and growing a business
- what microbiome modulating herbs are, and how to use them to transform your gut health
We would LOVE to hear from you any thoughts, reactions, or takeaways you have as you’re listening, so definitely screenshot and tag me @lizmoody and Olivia @organicolivia on Instagram.
To enter the giveaway, make sure you’re following @lizmoody and @shoporganicolivia on Instagram, and then comment on my most recent post what you loved or learned in this episode—the post doesn’t have to be about the episode, just mention Olivia so I know what you’re entering!!
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast or to fill out the form to join a podcast club in your city, fill out the form here https://forms.gle/GXXvwjPKVyeKXeqg9
This episode is sponsored by Organic Olivia. Visit organicolivia.com and use code MOODY10 for 10% off your first order.
This episode is sponsored by Olive and June. If you want to try Olive and June for yourself and have mani’s that last over a week, visit oliveandjune.com/HEALTHIER20 for 20% off your first Mani System!
This episode is sponsored by Dry Farm Wines. Go to dryfarmwines.com/healthiertogether to receive an extra bottle in your first box for just one penny when you sign up for a subscription.
This episode is sponsored by Modern Fertility. Get $20 off your fertility test when you go to modernfertility.com/together.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.