The sixth episode of our advice series, where every single month, I’ll be joined by a new special guest and this month I am so excited to welcome Jaclyn Johnson to answer your work and career-related questions. On this episode, we talk about:
- an exact script for asking for a raise + how to make sure it actually happens
- the pros and cons of sharing your salary with friends
- what to do when your financial goals don’t align with your career choice
- the best ways to generate extra income outside of your 9-5
- how to make working from home more productive—and more fun
- whether having a job you’re passionate about really matters
- how to figure out what kind of career you even want
- tips for being the interview candidate everyone wants to hire
- exactly how to find a mentor
- how to handle job loss (whether it’s you or someone you love)
- questions to ask yourself if you’re considering being an entrepreneur
- and so much more!
For more from Jaclyn, find her at @jaclynrjohnson on Instagram or at jaclynrjohnson.com.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
Grab your Raunchier Together deck in time for Valentine’s Day by ordering before February 9th at healthyconvo.co and use code LOVE15 for 15% off any Healthy Convo Co games!
This episode is sponsored by:
AG1 by Athletic Greens: visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
GoMacro: use code HEALTHIER30 for 30% off your order and free shipping on orders over $50 at gomacro.com.
Olive and June: visit oliveandjune.com/HEALTHIER20 for 20% off your first Mani System.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.