My guest today is Jamie Varon, an amazing writer, designer, digital course creator, and creative consultant whose work has been featured in Huffington Post, Teen Vogue, and many other outlets. Her first book, Radically Content: Being Satisfied in an Endlessly Dissatisfied World, comes out in April. On this episode, we talk about:
- why we’re all so dissatisfied—and exactly what to do about it
- an exact plan for feeling better about your relationship with social media (without eliminating it from your life!)
- how to stop living the life people think you should SHOULD live and start living the life YOU want
- what everyone gets wrong about self love and self care
- pragmatic action steps to build self love and self trust
- how to figure out what a “good life” actually looks like to you so you can go after it
- a genius way to bring more joy into your daily life
- how to stop postponing your own happiness
- one thing we’re ALL doing that’s making us feel more jealousy and dissatisfaction—and how to stop doing it today
Tag @lizmoody and @jamievaron with any thoughts, feelings, or reactions as you’re listening, and show us changes you make based on the episode!
I would also SO appreciate it if you shared this episode or any favorite episodes with someone you love in your life!
PS: My very first product is live!!! Go to htdeck.com to snag your Healthier Together Deck, which has 150 conversation starters in 6 categories! Find out more at htdeck.com—this is a self-funded limited run and these will sell out!!
PS: My Patreon is live! You can join Green Smoothie Society and get access to ALL of my green smoothie recipes and advice! Get all the deets at patreon.com/lizmoody.
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
This episode is sponsored by GoMacro. You can get a whopping 30% off your order of $50 or more PLUS free shipping by going to gomacro.com and using the code healthiertogether.
This episode is sponsored by Nuzest. You can use the code “LIZM” for 20% off your order on http://nuzest.us/liz.
This episode is sponsored by Dame. Head over to dameproducts.com and use code HEALTHIERTOGETHER at checkout for 20% off your purchase through January 31, and 15% off from then on.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.