My guest today is Jules Acree. Jules is a wellness writer, entrepreneur, and video content creator behind Om & The City. It’s her daily mission to bring wellness down-to-earth and to help others simplify life to find more joy. She is also the founder of The Homebodies, an online shop for low-waste, intentional living. On this episode, we discuss:
- How to actually set—and stick to—boundaries that will transform your career and relationships
- What financial minimalism is, and how Jules implements it in her life
- The one thing people get wrong when they embark on a sustainable lifestyle
- Jules’ personal mental health journey, including how she’s overcome struggling with depression and anxiety
- Her go-to mental health tools for feeling good, energized, and productive every day
- Her morning routine
- Her experience in couples therapy
- Amazing relationship advice FROM her couples therapist
- And so much more!
You can find Jules on Instagram at @omandthecity, and we’d both love to hear your reactions to this episode, so please screenshot and write any thoughts or questions that come up as you’re listening and tag us both (I’m @lizmoody).
PS: My foodie preset pack is officially live. You can get all 8 presets, designed to make your food pics look as good as they taste, at lizmoody.com/presets. They’re on sale for 50% off for this week only!!
This episode is sponsored by Lifeway Foods, makers of America’s best-selling brand of kefir.
Kefir has 12 different strains of live and active cultures and 25-30 billion Colony Forming Units (CFU), while the average yogurt can have anywhere from 1 to 5 strains with 6 billion CFU. Plus, it’s also up to 99% lactose-free. Lifeway Kefir comes in all sorts of delicious flavors, and they even have a dairy-free Plantiful line. Go to lifewaykefir.com and click “where to buy” to find a store that carries Lifeway near you!
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.